Tuesday, May 23, 2006

here i am

It is about time for me to join the 21st century and learn what this blogging is all about. Seems a little intimate as these are the things that are close to my heart or at least the things that cause me to take a second look. You can learn a lot about a person by just reading what's on their site. Do they know the basic difference between there, their, and they're? What occupies their thoughts? The latest trends, politics, gadgets, music, pop culture, art, finances, photography, religion, favorite food, humanitarian efforts and ice cream? To all this I say YES and more.

I love the city I live in and exploring new restaurants and shops. And getting outside of this concrete jungle is easy when the mountains are an easy 30 miles west. The perfect weekend: a Friday night drive to the mountains and sleeping under the stars after making s'mores on the campfire. Waking early the next morning to get first sight of a sunrise. Summiting a new 14er and reveling in the beauty of my maker. Driving down the mtn to be home for dinner at Nine75 and cake batter ice cream. Sunday church at Pathways and brunch at Bistro Vendome. A quick run around Wash Park and soaking up the sun while reading the Sunday Denver Post. I hope you enjoy my journey around Denver and my navigation through life as much as I do!

No comments: