So here is the run down on life.
- Miles and I have been taking swim lesson at the rec center 5 blocks from our house. Last week, Miles was not a fan aka there was a lot of crying. And then on Thursday they fixed the water heater at the pool and like that swimming became more enjoyable. We have 2 more days and then we can head over there any afternoon all summer long.
- We borrowed a kiddie pool for our backyard and Miles loves to splash around in that thing. Pictures to come soon.
- A luxury tent was bought yesterday. Read a 10 person tent for 2 adults and 1 small child. We should have plenty of room this weekend for our first camping trip this season. We went last year to the Sand Dunes and camped in a 2 person backpacking tent. That is when we decided we needed a BIGGER tent. We got our tent at Costco. I'll give you a review after this weekend on the Coleman WeatherMaster 10 tent.
- We are selling a kakak plus all the gear to get started for $350. I know you need a new hobby, please contact me.
- Speaking of hobbies, I'm trying to make outdoor pillows for our outdoor furniture and benches. And I'm ever so slowly trying to finish a knitted hippo for Miles. One day I'll post pictures.